Today we will talk about the process of Install FULL STOCK ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4). The device was released on March’2015. Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4) is powered by 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6572M Dual-core (3G) & 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm MSM8909 Quad-core (4G) processor and it has 512 MB of RAM. The internal memory has 4 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 2/5 megapixel primary and VGA secondary camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery.
The FULL STOCK ROM is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
FULL STOCK ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4)
Features of FULL STOCK ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4):
- Bloatware included
- No root
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for FULL STOCK ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4):
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Custom Recovery for Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4). If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download FULL STOCK ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4) from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of Install FULL STOCK ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4):
Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4) has 1.0 GHz Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6572M Dual-core processor for 3G model, so that you can install FULL STOCK ROM with the help of SP Flash Tool. If you unable install FULL STOCK ROM in your device then you will follow the below guide
Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4) has 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 Qualcomm MSM8909 Quad-core processor for 4G model, so that the installation procedure of FULL STOCK ROM describe below
- At first download the FULL STOCK.zip files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the FULL STOCK.zip files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select FULL STOCK Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed FULL STOCK ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4).
- [ROM]Cyanogenmod 12.1 ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4)
- [ROM]Galaxy S6 ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4)
- [ROM]MIUI V7 ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4)
- [ROM] EXODUS 5.1 ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4)
- [ROM]AOSP MATERIAL ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4)
- [ROM]AOSP ROM on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (4)
You can get more information of your Alcatel Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: