Today we will talk about install Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max. The device was released on May,2016. Xiaomi MI MAX is powered by 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Hexa-core & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 & Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 processor. The memory sections are 3 GB Ram & 32/64 GB Rom and 4 GB Ram & 128 GB Rom. You can extend memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card.The 6.44 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 16 megapixels auto focus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery.
The newly features Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 unofficial version is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance, battery and stability. If you want to use this Rom on your device then you have to follow some easy step.
Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
Details of Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max:
- LCD Density
- Heads Up Customizations
- Quick Unlock
- Expanded Desktop Mode
- Optimizations to Improve Battery
- Audio FX
- Backlight Timer
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need for Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max:
- At first you need to Unlock BootLoader of your device.
- You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for MI Max. If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
- Guide: Install Twrp And Root Xiaomi Mi Max
- Download Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- Download GAPPS file
Procedure of install Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max:
- Download all files from the above link and copy it to your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the Resurrection Remix M 5.7.3 Hydrogen Rom ZIP File/Resurrection Remix M 5.7.3 Helium Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select anyone Resurrection Remix M 5.7.3 Hydrogen Rom/Resurrection Remix M 5.7.3 Helium Rom which you want to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max.
Rom for Xiaomi Mi Max:
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max
- Official MIUI 7 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- Official MIUI 8 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- Mokee V6.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- LineageOS 14 Xiaomi Mi Max
- BlissRom For Xiaomi Mi Max
You can get more information for your Xiaomi devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: