Today we will talk about install CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb. The device was released on May,2016. Xiaomi MI MAX is powered by 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Hexa-core & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 & Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 processor. The memory sections are 3 GB Ram & 32/64 GB Rom and 4 GB Ram & 128 GB Rom. You can extend memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card.The 6.44 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 16 megapixels auto focus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery.
The newly features CynogenMod 13.0.1 unofficial version is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance, battery and stability. If you want to use this Rom on your device then you have to follow some easy step.
CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
Rom for Xiaomi Mi Max:
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max
- Official MIUI 7 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- Official MIUI 8 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- Mokee V6.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- LineageOS 14 Xiaomi Mi Max
- BlissRom For Xiaomi Mi Max
Details of CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb:
- Fast Charging
- Clear audio during calls
- Boot in 30sec
- Dolby Included
- Finger print
- No heat >Multi Language
- 0% Battery drop during stand by mode
As per user review if you on Video recording and the device sleeping overnight but video recording still working and finally it stopped working.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need for CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb:
- At first you need to Unlock BootLoader of your device.
- You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for MI Max 32Gb. If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
- Download CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
Procedure of install CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb:
- Download files from the above link and copy it to your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod V13.0.1 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod V13.0.1 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery which is included with CyanogenMod V13.0.1 Rom
- Locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb.
You can get more information for your Xiaomi devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: