Today we will talk about Hydra Rom for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F/FD versions. The device was launched on 2nd September 2016. It is powered by Exynos 8890 Octa Octa-core processor and it has 4 GB of Ram. The screen is a 5.7 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The internal memory is 64 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. To take good snap and selfies,12 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera is available. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery.
The newly featured Hydra Rom is a lightweight Rom and it is based on performance. This rom is tested and working on SM-N930F/FD variant only. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
[Rom] Hydra-Rom V1.0 For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F/FD Versions
Details About Hydra Rom V1.0:
- Based on latest N930FXXU1BPH6 firmware with august security patch
- Latest stock kernel BPH6 included
- Multi CSC for Europe (BPH1) included
- Adb locker enabled in host file
- Fixed SD card R/W in / permission / platform.xml
- Debloated all useless google and Samsung apps which can be installed from the playstore
- Knox fully removed!
- adb fully working
- Secure folder not working at the moment because of root access
- Titanium Backup crashes on startup, needs debugging
- If your root does not work, re flash this: latest phh’s root
- Download latest bootloader and modem
- Download Odin
- Download Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F/FD Versions
- Download Hydra-Rom V1.0 For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F/FD Versions
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- This Rom is tested and working on SM-N930F/FD variant only! Do not try this on other variants without any backup.
Procedure of installing Hydra-Rom V1.0 For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F/FD Versions:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key +Home Button.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now connect your device to PC.
- Then unzip the Downloaded “Odin” from the above link.
- Run “Odin_setup” on your computer.
- Next copy the Hydra-Rom V1.0 Rom file inside your internal or external sd card
- Flash the Hydra-Rom V1.0 Rom and wait until it is finished
- Reboot your phone and enjoy
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.