Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. The device was released on October,2011. Galaxy Note GT-N7000 is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 200 Dual-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16/32 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.3 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device featured a 8 megapixels auto focus primary and 2 megapixels secondary camera. Galaxy Note GT-N7000 is powered by Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery.
CyanogenMod 14 is a newly featured lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability, performance and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 just follow the steps describe below.
CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE(gts210ltexx)
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung i605 Galaxy Note II Verizon
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II
Bugs of CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000:
Below apps are not working Sometime .
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk.
Files you need:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 ⇓⇓
Procedure of Install CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000:
- Download the CyanogenMod 14.zip file from the above link and copy it into your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + menu key + power key” (And for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14.zip file which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully Installed CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
- Twrp 188.8.131.52 For Samsung Galaxy J5
- [Custom Rom] Hydra-Rom V1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD/W8 Versions
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- Install Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GalaxyXMod By Xposed Framework
- How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ROM Port For Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
You can learn more about of your Samsung Devices.
Facing problem??? Leave a comment below: