In this post we will discuss about how you can flashing CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 released on October 2014. It has 5.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels screen resolution. Galaxy Note 4 has Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) operating system upgrade to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with 2.7 GHz Krait 450 Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 & 4×1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A57 Exynos 5433 Octa-core processor. The internal memory capacity is 32 GB ROM ,& 3 GB RAM. You can expand internal memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. It has 16 MP primary & 3.7 MP secondary camera. It has removable Li-Ion 3220 mAh battery.
The newly CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 just follow the steps describe here.
CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- [ROM][OFFICIAL] CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195)
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
- [ROM] CM14.1 Rom for T31X of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Details of CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- Updated audio configs
- Updated SELinux policy
- November security patches
- Preliminary support for other variants
- Updated bluetooth configs
- Updated kernel source code
- If you open You Tube and play any video you can not get any audio output.
- If you forced to closed google Drive but it can not be close.
- If you transfer Files via USB Files doesn’t trigger computer that there is a USB storage device.
- When you adjusting the battery icon style, some of the options do not work.
- If you are in car Audio doesn’t transmit over bluetooth.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Download & install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If you unable to install TWRP then follow the below link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Here⇓⇓
[sociallocker] CyanogenMod 14.1 [/sociallocker]
- Download Gapps file
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14.1 ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- [Custom Rom] Hydra-Rom V1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD/W8 Versions
- Headphone Volume Boost + Viper4Android for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- SpaceX 2.0 Rom Installation For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- Samsung Note 7 (White) Boot Animation for all Samsung Device
You can learn more information of your various Samsung devices.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.