In this post we will discuss about how you can flashing CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582. Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 released on December 2013. It has 4 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels screen resolution. Galaxy S Duos 2 has Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system with 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 Dual-core BCM 28145/28155 processor. The internal memory capacity is 4 GB ROM ,& 768 MB RAM. It has 5 MP primary & VGA secondary camera. It has removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery.
The newly CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 just follow the steps describe here.
CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582
- [ROM][OFFICIAL] CM 13 on Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190/I9195)
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- [ROM] CM14.1 Rom for T31X of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Bugs of CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download & install TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If you unable to install TWRP then follow the below link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 Here⇓⇓
- Download Gapps file
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14.1 ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 14.1 Rom of Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.
- [Custom Rom] Hydra-Rom V1.2 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD/W8 Versions
- Headphone Volume Boost + Viper4Android for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- SpaceX 2.0 Rom Installation For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- Samsung Note 7 (White) Boot Animation for all Samsung Device
You can learn more information of your various Samsung devices.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.