In this post we will discuss about how you can flashing CyanogenMod 14.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Redmi Note 3 released on February 2016. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. Redmi Note 3 has Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) operating system with 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor. The internal memory capacity is 16 GB & 32 GB ROM , 2 GB & 3 GB RAM. It has 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash primary & 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p secondary camera. It has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
The newly feature CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 just follow the steps describe here.
CyanogenMod 14.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Details of CynogenMod 14.0 For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
- Bluetooth works properly
- Wifi works nicely
- Fingerprint works fine
- Camera works nicely for photo capture
- Video recording broken
- CM related features or anything that’s out of capacity
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
- At first you need to Unlock BootLoader then Install TWRP Recovery and Root of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 device. If you unable to do all of this then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14.0 Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
- Download Gapps file
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 14.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
More For This Device:
- Google Camera HDR+ For Redmi Note 3
- AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Redmi Note 3
- LineageOS 14 For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Xosp Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Official XenonHD 7.1 Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
You can learn more information of your various Xiaomi Redmi devices.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.