Today we will talk about Install CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W. The device was released on September’2013. XIAOMI Mi3W is powered by 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Qualcomm MSM8274AB Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB. The 5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels auto focus rear and 2 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery.
The newly features CynogenMod 13 unofficial version is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance, battery and stability. If you want to use this Rom on your device then you have to follow some easy step.
CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W
- [ROM] Official MIUI 7 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- [ROM] Official MIUI 8 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- [Rom] [Hydrogen] CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- [ROM] CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
Bugs of CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need for CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for XIAOMI Mi3W. If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W:
- Download all files from the above link and copy it to your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 13 for XIAOMI Mi3W.
- [Rom] [Hydrogen] Mokee V6.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- [ROM] Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- [ROM]Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
You can get more information for your Xiaomi devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below.