Today we will talk about Install CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3. The device was released on January,2016. Redmi 3 is powered by 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB. The 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels auto focus rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
The newly features CynogenMod 13 unofficial version is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance, battery and stability. If you want to use this Rom on your device then you have to follow some easy step.
CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
Details of CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Permissive SELinux
- IR Blaster
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk
Files you need for CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 3. If you unable to do this then follow the below link:
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3 form here ⇓⇓
- Download GAAPS file
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- Download all files from the above link and copy it to your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 13 ido Beta 2 for Xiaomi Redmi 3.
Rom For Redmi 3:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- How to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on Locked Redmi 3
You can get more information for your Xiaomi devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: