Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II. The device was released on April,2011. Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II is powered by Exynos 4210 Dual Dual-core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The device comes with two version in the basis of internal memory. One version has 16 GB while the other has 32 GB. You can expanded the memory up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.3 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device has 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera for snap and selfies. It is powered by Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II you have to follow some easy steps.
[Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II
NOTE: You can view other Galaxy S2
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy S2:
Details of CyanogenMod 13:
- ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
- ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
- ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat Compatible Recovery
- Based On: AOSP
Bugs: No bugs report from users.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.
- Download Custom recovery for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II.
- Gapps file.
- Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100) from the below link.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up+Home+Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- Facing problems?
– Leave a comment below.
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.