Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 13 for Oppo R7 plus. The device was launched on May 2015. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core processor. The device comes in two version with 3GB/4GB Ram and 32GB/64GB internal memory. You can expanded your memory storage up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is 6.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. 13 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by Li-Po 4100 mAh battery.
The newly features CyanogenMod 13 is a lightweight Rom which is based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Oppo R7 plus you have to follow some easy steps.
[Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus
Details Of CyanogenMod 13:
- Theme Chooser with pre-app theming
- Theme Store
- Cyanogen Accounts
- Dialer with TrueCaller integration
- Email powered by Boxer
- Many more
- No bugs report.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo R7 Plus
- CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 5
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 7
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.