This post is all about CyanogenMod 13 for Moto G3. The device was launched in the year 2015. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor and it has 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM. The internal memory of the device is also depended on version, one version has 8GB and the other has 16 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is a 5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The device is powered by Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 13 is a light weighted Rom whic is depended on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Moto G3 you have to follow some easy steps.
[Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Moto G3
- Slim 6 Rom For Moto G 2015
- CyanPop v6.3 Rom For Moto G 2015
- LiquidDark Rom For Moto G 2015
- Hexagon Rom v1.4 For Moto G 2015
Details of CyanogenMod 13:
- No bloatware from Sprint or Motorola app
- Can be used as Daily Drivers
- Get the latest updates immediately
- Battery saving app
- Daily builds
- Many more
- Disadvantages(as per user review):
- No buggs report
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files You Need:
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 13 For Moto G3:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
Now you can download walpaper.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.