This post is all about CyanogenMod 13 for Galaxy S7 Edge. The device was launched on March 2016 and comes with Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core and Octa-core processor. The device has 4GB Ram and internal storage of 32GB or 64GB (depened on version) which can be expanded up to 256GB with the help of SD card. 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device has 12 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera and it’s powered by non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery.
The newly feature CyanogenMod 13 is lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery.To take the taste of this Rom on your Galaxy S7 Edge you have to follow some easy steps.
[Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
View Our rooting guide , Installing Custom ROMS, Custom Recovery and many other things for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
- How To ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- Headphone Volume Boost + Viper4Android for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- SpaceX 2.0 Rom Installation For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- Install Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GalaxyXMod By Xposed Framework
- How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock
- Mokee Custom Rom For Galaxy S7 Edge (Qualcomm)
- Root Galaxy S7 Edge And Install TWRP (Qualcomm)
- BoBCatRom For Galaxy S7 Edge (G935F)
- Resurrection Remix Custom Rom For Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos)
- Root Galaxy S7 Edge And Install TWRP (Exynos)
- You Can View our other posts for samsung Galaxy S7 From Here.
About CyanogenMod 13 for Galaxy S7 Edge:
NOTE : You Can View our other posts for samsung Galaxy S7 From Here.
- What’s working (as per user review)
- AP hotspot
- SMS/MMS/Mobile Data(3G, LTE)
- Basic 2D graphics
- What’s not working (as per user review)
- Hardware accelerated video/audio encoding/decoding
- Proper 3D graphics
- Listing network operator
- Random reboot
- Everything else.
- Even what’s listed on “What’s working” has room to improve and may have some serious bugs.
- With 2D graphics, there are noticeable framedrops and tearing.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- From main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.