In this post we will discuss about how you can Install crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom for Motorola Moto Maxx. The device was released on November’2014. Motorola Moto Maxx is powered by 2.7 GHz Krait 450 Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 Quad-core processor and it has 3 GB of RAM. The 5.2 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 21 megapixel primary and 2 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by non-removable Li-Ion 3900 mAh battery.
The crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom for Motorola Moto Maxx
Features of crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom for Motorola Moto Maxx :
- All mods and features, Upgrade to 14.1 soon
- Status Bar SU icon toggle
- Status Bar Hide/Show icons
- Status Bar Battery styles
- Status Bar Clock styles
- Status Bar crDroid logo customisation
- Quick Settings Brightness slider toggle
- Quick Settings Vibrate on Touch
- Quick Settings Bluetooth easy toggle
- Navigation PIE navigation
- Navigation Pulse – smart visualisation
CM specific functions may not be completely functional
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom for Motorola Moto Maxx:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Recovery for Motorola Moto Maxx. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom for Motorola Moto Maxx from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file
Procedure of Install crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom for Motorola Moto Maxx:
- At first download the crDroidAndroid-7.1.zip files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the crDroidAndroid-7.1.zip files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed crDroidAndroid-7.1 Rom for Motorola Moto Maxx.
You can get more information of your Motorola Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: