In this post we will discuss about how you can Install AOSP 7.1.0 Rom of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. The device was released on January’ 2014. Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is powered by 2.2 GHz Krait 400 Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor. It has 2 GB of Ram. The device has 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies it’s featured 20.7 megapixels rear and a 2 front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery.
The newly feature AOSP 7.1.0 Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
AOSP 7.1.0 Rom of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Bugs of AOSP 7.1.0 Rom of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact:
Camera is very bugy, its soo dark and crashes sometimes
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for AOSP 7.1.0 Rom of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Recovery for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Device. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download AOSP 7.1.0 Rom of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file
Procedure of Install AOSP 7.1.0 Rom of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact:
- At first download the AOSP 7.1.0.zip files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP 7.1.0.zip files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select AOSP 7.1.0 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed AOSP 7.1.0 Rom of Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia Tablet Z
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia T
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia SP
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 14 For Sony Xperia M
- [Custom Rom] CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Sony Xperia ZR
- [Custom Rom] FlymeOS5 Rom For Sony Xperia Z5
- [Custom Rom] Omni Rom For Sony Xperia Z5 Sumire (E6653)
- [Custom Recovery][Custom Rom] AOSP Nougat 7.0 Rom For Sony Xperia L
- CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 Custom Rom for Sony Xperia Z5C
- Enjoy Android N Developer Preview on Xperia Z3 (D6603/D6653)
You can get more information of your Sony Devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: