In this post we will discuss about how you can install AOSP 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (T810/T815) devices. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 released on September 2015. The device comes with 9.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution. Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) already in this device but it is up gradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The memory sections are 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. You can increase your device memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The camera quality are 8 MP, auto focus primary & 2.1 MP Secondary. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 is Li-Ion 5870 mAh Non-removable battery.
The newly featured AOSP 7.0 Nougat is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on stability and performance. To install this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 just follow the steps given bellow.
AOSP 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (T810/T815)
Bugs of AOSP 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (T810/T815):
- Photos are saved in wrong orientation
- Video recording is completely broken
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk.
Files you need:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 T810 & T815. If you unable to do this then follow below link:
⇓⇓ Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 ⇓⇓
- Download GAPPS file (if you need)
Procedure of Install AOSP 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (T810/T815):
- Download the T810.zip and T815.zip & GAPPS.zip file from the above link and copy it into your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + menu key + power key” (And for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully Installed AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (T810/T815).
Some Other Rom For Galaxy Tab S2:
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
You can learn more about of your Samsung Devices.
Facing problem??? Leave a comment below:
Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.