Today we will talk about AOSP Nougat for Nexus 5. The device Nexus 5 was released on November,2013. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 Quad-core processor and has 2 GB of Ram. Internal memory is 16 GB or 32 GB for different versions. 4.95 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The rear camera is 8 megapixel and front camera is 1.3 megapixel. The device is powered by Li-Po 2300 mAh battery.
AOSP 7.0 is a initial nougat alpha build for Nexus 5 and is a decent daily driver. To enjoy this on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
[Rom] AOSP 7.0 Nougat for LG Nexus 5
- What Works:
- Many more
- Doesn’t Works:
- Flashlight (as per user review)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing AOSP 7.0 Nougat for LG Nexus 5 :
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Down +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the AOSP 7.0 Nougat File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select AOSP 7.0 Nougat to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.