In this post we will discuss about how to restore verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to stock.At first you can flash stock firmwere on your Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge with the help of Odin firmwere flashing tool. It is easy to use. If you have any problem clink here. Follow the below process carefully.
How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock
View Our rooting guide , Installing Custom ROMS, Custom Recovery and many other things for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge:
- How To ROOT Any Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- Headphone Volume Boost + Viper4Android for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S7 Edge
- SpaceX 2.0 Rom Installation For Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge
- Install Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge GalaxyXMod By Xposed Framework
- How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock
- Mokee Custom Rom For Galaxy S7 Edge (Qualcomm)
- Root Galaxy S7 Edge And Install TWRP (Qualcomm)
- BoBCatRom For Galaxy S7 Edge (G935F)
- Resurrection Remix Custom Rom For Galaxy S7 Edge (Exynos)
- Root Galaxy S7 Edge And Install TWRP (Exynos)
- You Can View our other posts for samsung Galaxy S7 From Here.
Before starting this process charge your device at least 60% to avoid the shutdown during the process.
Files you need :
NOTE : You Can View our other posts for samsung Galaxy S7 From Here.
How to Restore Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to Stock:
- Download the Verizon S7 Edge stock firmware here
Extract the Odin zip on your PC. you will get the follwing:
- Double-click over the Odin3 vx.xx.exe file. It will open an Odin window.
- Now turn off your device, and boot it into the Download Mode. To do this – Turn off your device and wait for few seconds until your device switched off. At the same time Volume Down + Home + Power buttons press & hold and release them when you see the Warning screen on your device.Press Volume Up for accept the warning and boot into download mode.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of USB cable.
- When you connect your device the ID:COM port on Odin it will turn Blue or Yellow depending on its version. You’ll also see “Added!!” message that indicate successful connection.
- In the Odin tool, select the following like AP, BL, CP, CSC to load the respective part files, where you add the firmware components to similar slots in Odin showing below:
- In this section, make sure that only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked and else are unchecked. Never use the PIT file unless you know what you’re doing.
- Select the Start button on Odin to start the installation it might take some time depending on the firmware size.
- By PASS! or RESET! which is indicated successful Odin flash that is message on Odin and then your device will restart as early as possible after the process is completed.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.
If you have any problem leave a comment below.