Samsung occupied a great place in the latest smartphone market with all other devices and newest wearable & VR technology. The Galaxy Edge devices is a very successful device in the market and its design is quite impressive. It is the newest model in the series that comes with a lot of features. In case of mother device, the Galaxy S7 Edge has a huge developer support as well as it receives few updates from Samsung. thus for the reason if you rooted your device you might miss the official updates from Samsung.
If you are playing with root stuff and advance mods, there are possibility that you can face many problem. Your device might be soft or hard bricked and it can not be recovered but you can repair it using stock firmwere. Installing this on your device you can remove and clean your device & its like a brand new.
In this post we will discuss about how to restore verizon Galaxy S7 Edge to stock.
At first you can flash stock firmwere on your Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge with the help of Odin firmwere flashing tool. It is easy to use. If you have any problem clink here.
Before starting this process charge your device at least 60% to avoid the shutdown during the process.
Files you need :
- Download the Verizon S7 Edge stock firmware here
Extract the Odin zip on your PC. you will get the follwing:
- Double-click over the Odin3 vx.xx.exe file. It will open an Odin window.
- Now turn off your device, and boot it into the Download Mode. To do this – Turn off your device and wait for few seconds until your device switched off. At the same time Volume Down + Home + Power buttons press & hold and release them when you see the Warning screen on your device.Press Volume Up for accept the warning and boot into download mode.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of USB cable.
- When you connect your device the ID:COM port on Odin it will turn Blue or Yellow depending on its version. You’ll also see “Added!!” message that indicate successful connection.
- In the Odin tool, select the following like AP, BL, CP, CSC to load the respective part files, where you add the firmware components to similar slots in Odin showing below:
- In this section, make sure that only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked and else are unchecked. Never use the PIT file unless you know what you’re doing.
- Select the Start button on Odin to start the installation it might take some time depending on the firmware size.
- By PASS! or RESET! which is indicated successful Odin flash that is message on Odin and then your device will restart as early as possible after the process is completed.
If you have any problem leave a comment below.