Today we will discuss about the process of installing TWRP 3.0.2-0 For LeEco Le Max 2. The device was released on May,2016. LeEco Le Max 2 runs by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and has 4 GB or 6 GB Ram in diferent versions. The internal memory also depended on version. Three versions are available, 32 GB or 64 GB or 128 GB. The rear camera is 21 megapixel and the front camera is 8 megapixel. 5.7 inches screen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
If you want to install recovery on your device then we suggest TWRP 3.0.2-0. To install this on your LeEco Le Max 2 you have to follow some easy steps.
Official TWRP For LeEco Le Max 2
Rom for LeEco Le Max 2:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For LeEco Le Max 2
- CyanogenMod 13 V.1 For Le MaX 2
- EUI 5.8 Rom For LeEco Le Max 2
- CyanogenMod 14 For LeEco Le Max 2
- Download Official TWRP For LeEco Le Max 2.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 For LeEco Le Max 2:
- At first Download the file TWRP 3.0.2-0 new or old version .img file from the link.
- Then copy it to the internal memory.
- Make sure your boot loader is unlocked.
- reboot your device into fastbootrun the below command—-
“fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.