OnePlus 3 Recently Launched June’ 2016. It has 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution with Stable Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This device runs on 2.15 GHz Kryo Dual-core & 1.6 GHz Kryo Dual-core processor with 6GB Ram & 64GB Of Internal Storage. Also have dual 16 Megapixel primary & 8 Megapixel secondary Camera. It Has Non-Removable Li-Ion 3000MAh Battery.
In this post we will discuss about how you to Unlock Bootloader ,Install TWRP recovery & Root OnePlus 3.
OnePlus 3 ToolKit for Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root
- Restore Data Your Device.
- Lock – Unlock Bootloader.
- Backup Data Your Device .
- Check Bootloader Status.
- Boot Twrp Recovery.
- Flash Twrp Recovery.
- Flash Supersu [Push] .
- Install Usb Drivers.
- Check Device Status.
- Flash Stock Recovery [Soon].
- Reboot Menu.
- Dpi Change The Screen Device.
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps,Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
- Enable developer options. Goto –
(Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” several times to Enable Developer Options)
- Enable USB Debugging. Goto –
(Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging”)
- Enable OEM Unlock . Goto –
(Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock”)
- At first you need to connect your device with Usb Debugging mode.
- After that download OnePlus3 ToolKit and Unzip It .
- Next connect your device to PC.
- Then Run “OnePlus3-ToolKit-v1.5.bat” .
- Next press 4 to Unlock Bootloader and follow the steps.
- After that press 7 to flash Twrp Recovery.
- Next press 10 flash SuperSu over twrp recovery to root the device.
You can also Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs.
- Official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Rom For One Plus 3
- RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.3 ROM for OnePlus3
- Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.