In this post we will discuss about how you can MIUI 5 For Vivo Xshot. The device was released on 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB or 3 GB Ram depending on version. The device has 16 GB or 32 GB as internal memory, depending on version, which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.2″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
The MIUI 5 Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
Official MIUI 5 For Vivo Xshot
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for Official MIUI 5 For Vivo Xshot:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Recovery for Vivo Xshot, To download TWRP or if you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Download Official MIUI 5 For Vivo Xshot.
- Gapps file
Procedure of Install Official MIUI 5 For Vivo Xshot:
- At first download the MIUI 5.zip file from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the MIUI 5.zip file which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select MIUI 5 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
- You have successfully installed Official MIUI 5 For Vivo Xshot.
You can download wallpaper for your Vivo device from the following link.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.