Today we will talk about Official CyanogenMod 14 For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (720p). The device was released on September, 2015 and it comes in 2 versions. The devices are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The Ram of the device is 2 GB or 3 GB while the internal memory is 16 GB or 32 GB depending on version. With the help of SD card you can expanded your memory storage up to 256 GB. The screen size of this device is 5.5 inches with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixel rear and 5 megapixel front camera. It is powered by a removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 14 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability and performance. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Official CyanogenMod 14 For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (720p)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download TWRP For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (720p) from the below link.
- Download Official CyanogenMod 14 For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (720p).
- Gapps file.
Procedure to install Official CyanogenMod 14 For Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL (720p):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 14 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 14 For Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Unofficial Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Zenfone 2
- Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For Asus Zenofone 2
- Official Pac Rom Marshmallow For Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00A and Z008)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.