In this post we will discuss about how you can Install Official CM 14.1 Rom Nougat for OnePlus 3 Device. This device was released on June this year. The device runs by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 6 GB Ram. It has 64 GB of internal storage, a 5.5 inches screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The 16 megapixel back and 8 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The new One plus 3 is powered by a Li-Ion 3000 mAh removable battery.
The newly feature Official CM 14.1 Rom is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
Official CM 14.1 Rom Nougat for OnePlus 3 Device
Bugs of Official CM 14.1 Rom Nougat for OnePlus 3 Device:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for Official CM 14.1 Rom Nougat for OnePlus 3 Device :
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 3 Device. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download Official CM 14.1 Rom Nougat for OnePlus 3 Device from here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file
Procedure of Install Official CM 14.1 Rom Nougat for OnePlus 3 Device:
- At first download the CM 14.1.zip files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For Samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CM 14.1.zip files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CM 14.1 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Official CM 14.1 Rom Nougat for OnePlus 3 Device.
- Official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Rom For One Plus 3
- [Custom Rom] FreedomOS 1.5.1 For One Plus 3
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 Rom For OnePlus 3
- [Custom Rom] Top 10 Roms For One Plus 3
- Install RESURRECTION REMIX M [5.7.3] ROM for OnePlus3
- Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs
- Fix Audio Mod The Various Mod Explanations For OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 3 Button Mods – Adds menu button behavior
You can get more information of your OnePlus Devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: