The post is about official CyanogenMod 13 android 6.0 for ZTE nubia Z9 max. Last year in the month of may this device was launched in market. The device is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.The internal memory is 16 GB which you can expanded upto 256 GB via SD card. IT has 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16 megapixel back camera and 8 megapixel font camera.
The new CyanogenMod 13 is based on the android 6.0.1 marshmallow. This is a lightweight ROM which comes with many new features. This ROM is faster than Nubia UI 2.8. If you want to take taste of it then you have to follow some steps.
Official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0 for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
ZTE Nubia Z9 Max CM 13 Rom Details:
- List view Animation.
- Multi Window Support.
- Some Icons And Own Layouts.
- Better Battery Through Doze.
- New Sytem UI And More Customization.
- New “Do Not Disturb” Settings.
- Better Theme App.
- Not Work HDR Mode Of Camera.
Files You Need:
- You need to Install Twrp for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max on your device.
Guide: Goto The Install TWRP For ZTE Nubia Z9 Max page and find out how to do it.
- You need to download CyanogenMod 13 For Nubia Z9 Max.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Procedure of Install Custom Rom:
- At first Backup current ROM & data.
- Then switch off your phone and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Key.
- Next go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via custom recovery.
- After that just click install & navigate to the CM 13 Rom.Zip File which you already downloaded.
- Then Flash CM 13 Rom.Zip .
- Finally when the process is being done just reboot your device to take the taste of CM 13 And Marshmallow.
You can download wallpaper for your ZTE device form the links below.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.