Today we will talk about how to install official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) on your One Plus 3 smartphone. This device was released on June this year. The device runs by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 6 GB Ram. It has 64 GB of internal storage, a 5.5 inches screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The 16 megapixel back and 8 megapixel front camera helps you to take good snap and selfies. The new One plus 3 is powered by a Li-Ion 3000 mAh removable battery.
The newly feature CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) is a lightweight Rom focused on performance, battery and stability. If you want to install this Rom on your One plus 3 then you have to follow some easy step below.
Official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Rom For One Plus 3
- Top 10 Roms For One Plus 3
- OnePlus 3 ToolKit for Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root
- Fix Audio Mod The Various Mod Explanations For OnePlus 3
About CyanogenMod 13:
- Permissions control and Privacy Guard.
- App standby mode.
- Quick Settings tiles management.
- Truecaller mod for Messaging.
- Doze mode.
- And many more.
- Alarm doesn’t work when device is off.
- Lack of shutter speed options.
- Gallery crashes after a few seconds of opening photo folders.
- Camera does not open- app crashes.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Root your device and put custom recovery (TWRP 3.0.2-0) on One Plus Three.
- CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) for One Plus Three. [Download the latest version]
- Gapps file.
Procedure Of Install Official CyanogenMod 13 Rom For One Plus 3:
- Switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- In recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’. If you are already on CM then no need for this.
- From main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
NOTE: If you donot flash GAPPS file then you have to FULL WIPE your device in order to use Google service.
You can also Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs.
- RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.3 ROM for OnePlus3
- Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.