In this post we will learn to install Marshmallow Rom on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920c.Note 5 recently started to get update of Marshmallow Rom. N920c from Cambodia gets the first update.
Follow the instructions carefully to Install Marshmallow rom on your Note 5 Device.
- This update is only for N920C model bought from Cambodia .Donot try on other devices.
- Backup all your phone data before going through the process.
- You need to install Device driver on your pc.
Files you need to Install Official Marshmallow Update on Galaxy Note 5 (N920C):
Steps to Install Official Marshmallow Update on Galaxy Note 5 (N920C):
- Download the firmware from the link given above. You need to Sign Up on Sammobile to download the firmware.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file on your PC.
- Download Odin v3.10.7 from the link given above.
Extract Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin v3.10.7.
- Reboot your phone in Download Mode. To do this switch off your phone.Then press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power buttons for few seconds.
- Connect your phone to your PC. you will get a blue sign in Odin.Now your phone is connected.
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA.
Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked in the options of Odin.
- Click the start button and wait few minutes.
- Reboot your phone.
- Done.Marshmallow Rom is installed on your phone.
If you face any problem feel free tom contact us by leaving a comment below.