This post is all about downloading and installing marshmallow firmware on The Samsung galaxy tab s2 8.0. Samsung company launch this version on September last year. The phone is powered by quad-core 1.9 GHz & quad-core 1.3 ghz for t710, t715 versions and quad-core 1.8 GHz cortex-a72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz cortex-a53 for t719n versions. The device has 3 GB ram. Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.o has two version, One version has the memory storage of 32 GB and the other has 64 GB which you can expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The device has 8.0 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1536 x 2048 pixels resolution. If you want to take selfiesthen the front 2.1 Megapixel camera helps you, and if you need something bigger then 8 Megapixel back camera is also available.The device is powered by a non-removable li-po 4000 mah battery.
Marshmallow Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
Marshmallow Firmware Details:
- Android Version :- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) .
- UI Version : Stock UI .
- Release Date : September 2015
- Model : SM-T719
- Status : Official
- Region : All
- Type : “.Tar” file & Odin Flash Tool.
- charge your device atleast 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Procedure to Install Marshmallow Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0:
- At first Switch Off Your Phone and Turn On Into Download Mode by pressing (Volume Up + Power + Home) .
- Then Download Odin zip file and unzip it
- After that start Odin set up.
- Then you will find that it Will Auto-Detect Your Phone, now Click The Ap Box & Add Firmware “ .tar” File(Below Screenshot will help you).
(In case you got a multi-file firmware the you need to browse AP, BL, CP, CSC, and .PIT files)
- After that Check Auto Reboot Options.
- To Begin The Installation Process click the start button
- Finally turn on the device and enjoy the experience
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.