In this post we will disscuss about how to Install Unofficial CM 12.1 based Lollipop ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 1S. Xiaomi is known for providing better configuration handset in affortable prices. Xiaomi Redmi 1s is a cheap handset with good hardware configuration.
Below you will get the details of the installation procedure. Follow the procedure carefully .
- You need to Charge your phone abobe 50% before starting the process because We don’t want any problem occured for low battery during the installation.
- Take a backup of your phone because the installation will delete the entire data of you device.
- We will not be responsible for any kind of damage or problem occured on your device during the installation of the ROM. So do it at your own risk.
Files TO Install Unofficial CM 12.1 based Lollipop ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 1S:
Steps to Install Unofficial CM 12.1 based Lollipop ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 1S:
- Download ant copy the cm-12 on your phone internal storage.
- Reboot into your custom recovery(TWRP/ CWM recovery).
- From your custom recovery select and perform a full wipe; You can do this by going to Advanced and selecting System, Data, Cache, dalvik cache.
- Do not wipe internal storage.
- Now go back and select ‘Install’ to install the ROM on your device.
- Reboot your device.
Rom For Redmi 1S:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Official CyanogenMod 14 Nougat for Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Xosp Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- Official Mokee For Xiaomi Redmi 1S
If you face any problem feel free to contact us by leaving a comment below.