Today we will talk about Twrp Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J2. The device was released on July,2016. Samsung Galaxy J2 is powered by Spreadtrum SC8830 Quad-core processor and it has 1.5 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is a 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The rear camera is 8 megapixel and the front camera is 5 megapixel. It is powered by a removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To enjoy this on your Samsung Galaxy J2 you need to follow some easy steps.
Install Twrp Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J2
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
- Do at your own risk.
Files you need to Install Twrp Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J2:
- Download TWRP File
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
Procedure to Install Twrp Recovery For Samsung Galaxy J2:
- This is the best process of installing Twrp for your samsung device. To learn about this process see the below post.
To know more information for your Samsung Devices click here.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.