Today we will talk about How To Install TWRP Recovery & Root Honor V8. Honor V8 released on May’ 2016 & powered by 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53 & 4×2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex A53 HiSilicon Kirin 950 (KNT-AL10, KNT-TL10) & HiSilicon Kirin 955 (KNT-AL20) Octa-core processor. The internal memory of the devices are 4 GB RAM & 32/64 GB ROM. The 5.7 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels & 1440 x 2560 will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 12 MP rear and 8 MP front camera. The devices are powered by non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
TWRP Recovery & Root Honor V8
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp And Root Huawei Nexus 6P
- Huawei Y530 Twrp 3.0.0 Recovery and install guide
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei P9 All Version
- Install Twrp 3.0 Recovery and Root Huawei P9
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need for Install TWRP Recovery & Root Honor V8:
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Alcatel Pop 3 (5).
- You need to Enable Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of Android Device.
- Download TWRP Custom Recovery of your Honor V8.
- ADB Drivers. Download Minimal ADB. Link.
- Download SuperSu
- Download Root Checker
Procedure to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Honor V8:
- Download the TWRP & ADB files from the above link.
- Install the Minimal ADB drivers then copy and paste the TWRP image file to the same folder where Minimal ADB is installed and rename the file to “twrp.img”.
- Now Switch off your device and then turn on the bootloader of your device by pressing “power+volume up or volume down” button.
- In the ADB folder on your computer, hold shift and right click together on empty space and open a Command promt from the options.
- Connect your phone to the computer.
- In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
With the help of this code you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.
- Now type and enter:(This will Install TWRP on your device)
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY TWRP.IMG
- With the help of this command you can reboot your device
- At first download SuperSU.zip file from the above link & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power” buttons.
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip .
- Choose Zip.
- Click SuperSU Zip File.
- Swipe it to install
- At last Reboot your device
You have successfully Install TWRP Recovery & Root Honor V8.
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not
- CyanogenMod 12.1 [Android 5.1.1] Custom Rom For Huawei Ascend G760
- Install Chroma [Android 6.0.1] Stable Custom Rom For Huawei Nexus 6P
- Stock B130 Android 5.1 Lollipop Firmware For Huawei GR5
- Install Official CM13 on Honor 5X
- Huawei Y6 B150 Stock Lollipop Firmware [SCC-U21]
You can get more information of your Honor devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: