In this post we will discuss about how you can install TWRP Recovery & Root for LG V20 Device. LG V20 is powered by 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 4 GB of RAM. The internal memory has 32/64 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 16 megapixel dual primary and 5 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
TWRP Recovery & Root for LG V20 Device
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do all of this at your own risk.
Files needed for TWRP Recovery & Root for LG V20 Device:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
Procedure to Install TWRP Recovery for LG V20 Device:
LG V20 has 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor, so that you can install TWRP Recovery with the help of ADB-Fastboot. If you unable install TWRP Recovery in your device then you will follow the below guide.
Procedure to Root for LG V20 Device:
- At first download the latest version of SuperSU & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Home(if it is available)+ Power”
- Click on install button on TWRP
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip
- Choose Zip
- Click SuperSU Zip File
- Swipe it to install
- At last reboot your device
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not.
You have successfully Install TWRP Recovery & Root for LG V20 Device.
- Official CyanogenMod 14 For LG V20
- Resurrection Remix For LG V20
- [Custom ROM] Cyanogenmod 13 on LG G5 (H830 & H850)
- [Custom ROM] RomAur-v1.1 on LG G5 (H850)
You can get more information of your LG Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: