In this post we will discuss about how you can Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin. Twrp launched a new version of recovery project. It is newly design and comes with more improvements. Team Win Recovery Project of android device is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device.
Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
Files you need to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices:
- Download TWRP 3.0
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
Note: OEM unlock only for Galaxy Note 5 & Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Procedure to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp-3.0.tar file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP tar file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
You have successfully Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Install Rom On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Twrp 184.108.40.206 For Samsung Galaxy J5
- Twrp 3.0.0 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung I9300 Galaxy S III
- Hydra-Rom V1.0 For Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930F/FD Versions
To know more information for your Samsung Devices.
Facing problem leave a comment below: