Today we will disciss about installing TWRP custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy E7. TWRP(Team wil recovery project) in a custom recovery application. TWRP is a custom tool that allow you to install custom rom, Root your device install other application.
TWRP gives you a huge option to customise your device bu installing roms and applications. In this post we are going to discuss about installing TWRP on Galaxy E7. Follow the instructions carefully below.
Note: Charge the device battery abobe 50% before starting the process.
Files you need to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy E7:
NOTE: Before starting this process you need to install your device driver on your computer.
Steps to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy E7:
- Download All the files from the abobe link on your PC.
- Boot your phone into Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down, Home and Power button at the same time.
- Open Odin and connect your phone with the USB cable.
- Connecting your device will turn the upper left box on Odin blue and log will show the message as Added as shown on the screenshot below.
- If Odin fails to recognize your device try to install Usb drivers on your PC again.
- In Odin click the AP button and select recovery.tar.md5 file from the computer.
- Check that only F.reset time is checked in ODIN.
- Now click Start button to start the process, this will take only a few seconds.
- After complete reboot your phone.
If you face any problem feel free tom contact us by leaving a comment below.