Today we will talk about Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 Recovery for Redmi 3. The device was released on January,2016. Redmi 3 is powered by 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB. The 5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 megapixels auto focus rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) of android device is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device.
Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 Recovery for Redmi 3
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do it at your own risk.
Files you need to Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 Recovery for Redmi 3:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download TWRP 3.0.2-0 for Redmi 3 From Here ⇓⇓
Steps to Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 Recovery for Redmi 3:
- Download the all files from the above link
- Install the Minimal ADB drivers then copy and paste the TWRP image file to the same folder where Minimal ADB is installed and rename it to recovery.img
- Now Switch off your phone and then turn on the bootloader of your device. To do it follow below.
Hold the power, volume down button together to boot into the bootloader.
- In the ADB folder on your computer, hold shift and right click together on empty space and open a Command promt from the options.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
You will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.
- Now type the bellow command and press enter. It will be help you to Install TWRP on your device.
fastboot flash recovery.recovery.img
- At last type the bellow command and it will help you to reboot your device.
You have successfully Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 Recovery on your Redmi 3 device.
Rom For Redmi 3:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Cyaogen MOD 13 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 3
- How to Flash MIUI Fastboot ROM on Locked Redmi 3
You can learn more about for your Xiaomi devices
Facing problem leave a comment below: