Despite the advent of android device now a day’s people faces many problem. When they installing Xposed Framework in their device there is no OTA updates or many apps not well- matched like Android Pay and others. There is a big problem. after every android user XDA’s member, topjohnwu modified v.85.1 Xposed Framework which work beside Chainfire’s systemless SuperSU without modifying system divider which call as System-less Xposed.
In this post we will discuss how you can install System-less Xposed for receiving OTA updates in your device.
Install System-less Xposed to receive OTA updates
- System-less Xposed capable only for Android version Marshmallow & above.
- Delete all the previous Xposed framework & installer from your device.
- Please restore if you using any custom Kernel in your stock ROM.
- If you have already installed Xposed then either also restore system image back to stock or use uninstaller to remove it from your device.
- For getting new system re-flash your ROM.
Files you need:
- Download SuperSU version 2.76 here
- Download Xposed Material design installer here
- Download Systemless Xposed Framework here
Procedure to install System-less Xposed in Android:
- At first go to the “Settings >> Security & select “Installation from unknown sources” to install Xposed Material design installer app.
- Copy the files from your SD card.
- Switch off your device & turn it on into recovery mode.
- Install Xposed framework.
- Select install button in TWRP and navigate the SuperSU zip file to install System-less Root in your Android device.
- Select install button in TWRP and navigate the Xposed Framework zip file & swipe it to install.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed System-less Xposed in your android device.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.