Today we will talk about Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy On5. The device was released on November, 2015. The device powered by Exynos 3475 Quad Quad-core processor and it has 1.5 GB of Ram. The internal memory of this device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. It has 5.0″ Screen size along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy On5 is a lightweight Rom which is based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy On5 you need to follow some easy steps.
Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy On5
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
- Do at your own risk.
Files you need:
- Download Stock Rom File.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool.
- Download USB drivers.
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device.
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
Procedure to Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy On5:
- At first download and unzip the Stock Rom File.
- Then you have to run odin and install the Rom.
- To Learn the process of installing the Rom See the below post
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.