Today we will talk about Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J5. The device was released on June,2015. Samsung Galaxy J5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor and it has 1.5 GB of Ram. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The internal memory is based on version, one has 8 GB while the other has 16 GB, and both can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 Megapixels rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J5 is a lightweight Rom which is based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy J5 you need to follow some easy steps.
Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J5
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
Files you need:
- Download Stock Rom File.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool.
- Download USB drivers.
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device.
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
Procedure to Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J5:
- At first download and unzip the Stock Rom File.
- Then you have to run odin and install the Rom.
- To Learn the process of installing the Rom See the below post
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.