Today we will talk about Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J2. The device was released on July,2016. Samsung Galaxy J2 is powered by Spreadtrum SC8830 Quad-core processor and it has 1.5 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 128 GB with the help of SD card. The screen is a 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The rear camera is 8 megapixel and the front camera is 5 megapixel. It is powered by a removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
The Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J2 is a lightweight Rom which is based on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Samsung Galaxy J2 you need to follow some easy steps.
Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J2
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Samsung J2:
Files you need:
- Download Stock Rom File.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool.
- Download USB drivers.
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
Procedure to Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J2:
- At first download and unzip the Stock Rom File.
- Then you have to run odin and install the Rom.
- To Learn the process of installing the Rom See the below post
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
View Our rooting guide , Installing Custom ROMS, Custom Recovery and many other things for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: