Today we will talk about how you can Install Stock Stock Rom For Nubia Z11 .This device released on June,2016.IT is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad Core processor and it has 4 GB,6 GB , RAM and internal memory has 64 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.5 inches IPS capacitive touch screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 16 megapixel primary and 8 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
ANDROID 7.1.1 NOUGAT ROM FOR NUBIA Z11
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
At first you need to do:
- Enable your Developer option , USB Debugging, Oem unlock option from your phone.
- Then you need to unlock BootLoader of your device.
FILES NEEDED FOR ANDROID 7.1.1 NOUGAT ROM FOR NUBIA Z11:
- Then you have to install the TWRP Recovery for ZTE Nubia Z11.
- Download android 7.1.1 bougat rom for NUBIA Z11
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL ANDROID 7.1.1 NOUGAT ROM FOR NUBIA Z11:
- At first download the Rom files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the Nougat 7.1.1 Custom Rom files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Nougat 7.1.1 Custom Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
- CyanogenMod 14 Custom Rom For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
- Miui 8 Custom Rom For ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S
- Root ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S and Install TWRP Custom Recovery
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .