Redmi Note 3 released on February 2016. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution. Redmi Note 3 has Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) operating system with 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core & 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor. The internal memory capacity is 16 GB & 32 GB ROM , 2 GB & 3 GB RAM. It has 16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash primary & 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p secondary camera. It has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
In this post we will discuss about how you can install snapdragon camera on your Redmi Note 3 device.
Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3
Features of Snapdragon Camera:
- Macro Modes.
- Fish Eye.
- Dslr Options Like Macro Modes.
- 4k recording.
- red eye reduction.
- More Hdr Options.
- better pic quality.
- high speed/slomo recording 120ps.
Files you need:
- At first download “Snapdragon_Camera_RedmiNote3SD.zip” and copy it in your device.
- After that switch off your device.
- Then by pressing “Volume Up + Power” turn your device into Recovery Mode.
- Next go to the install and Navigate this zip file & swipe it to install.
- At last reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Snapdragon camera app on your device.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.