In this post we will discuss about how to Install Android V6.0 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy On7 . In the last year October Samsung released The Smartphone Samsung Galaxy On7. The smartphone comes with the processor of Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Quad-core 1.2 GHz. The screen is 5.5 Inches Touch Screen With the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels . It has 1.5GB Of RAM. Internal Storage of the phone is 8 GB which Can Be Expanded Up To 128GB. Features 13 Megapixels Rear Camera And 5 Megapixels Front Camera.The Samsung Galaxy On7 Powered By A 3000mAh Removable Battery.
Install Android V6.0 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy On7
Details of Firmware:
- Android Version : Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) .
- UI Version : Stock UI .
- Release : September 2015
- Model : SM-G600FY/SM-G600F
- Status :- Official
- Region :- India/Turkey
- Type :- “.Tar” file & Odin Flash Tool
File needed :
- charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Process to Install Android V6.0 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy On7 :
- At first Switch off your device and go to download mode by pressing and holding “Volume Up + Power + Home key”
- Then unzip the Downloaded “Odin” from the above link .
- Run “Odin_setup” on your computer.
- Then Click The Ap Box and Add Firmware “ .tar” File (instruction on the screenshot).
If you get multi-file firmware the you need to browse AP, BL, CP, CSC, and .PIT file.
- After that you have to Start Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time Options.
- To start Installation Click Start Button.
- At last when the process is finished Disconnect Your Phone And Switch on.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.