In this post we will discuss about how you can Install Stock Firmware For galaxy J7. IT is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa Core processor and it has 1.5 GB of RAM and internal memory has 16 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 13 megapixel dual primary and 5 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
INSTALL SAMASUNG GALAXY J7 STOCK FIRMWARE
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
AT FIRST YOU NEED TO :
Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again.
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL THE STOCK FIRMWARE FOR GALAXY J7:
- At first extract the odin and the zip file with help of above link.
- Now turn off your phone.
- Then turn your device into download mode with help of pressing thehome+vol down+power button.
- Now you have to open the odin file into folder which is extracted.
- Now you have to connect your device with your pc.
- Your device will be automatically detected by odin.
- Here press the AP box and choose the tar file form the extracted folder .
- Now you have to select the F.Reset Time and the auto reboot option.
- After this you have to press the start button to flash it.
- If your flashing process is completed ,you have to reboot your device and enjoy it
- Galaxy J7 2017 Stock Wallpapers
- Root Galaxy J7 And Install TWRP (2016 Qualcomm)
- Root Galaxy J7 And Install TWRP (2016 Exynos)
- Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy J7
- [Custom Recovery] Twrp For Samsung Galaxy J7
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .