In this post we will discuss about how you can Install Rom On Samsung Devices Using Odin. This process is a comfortable process and the best and easiest process to install rom for samsung devices. To learn the process follow the instruction given below.
Install Rom On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
Files you need to Install Rom On Samsung Devices:
- Download Rom File
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
Procedure to Install Rom On Samsung Devices Using Odin:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download Rom file and extract it on your PC.
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and Browse the Rom tar file in the AP box
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process. When the process will end you will see a green pass message.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
- Now go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up+Home+Power Key.
- Then wipe data/factory reset in recovery mode.
- Finally restart your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.