In this post we will discuss about how you can install RESURRECTION REMIX M [5.7.3] ROM on your OnePlus3 smartphone.OnePlus 3 launched 2016. The device comes 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution with stable Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This device runs on 2.15 GHz Kryo Dual-core & 1.6 GHz Kryo Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor with 6GB Ram & 64GB internal storage. Also have dual 16 megapixel primary & 8 megapixel secondary camera. It has non-removable Li-Ion 3000MAh battery.
Basically Resurrection Remix ROM has been based on CM,Omni,Slim and Original Remix. I think it is the great combination of customization,performance power and the most new features which directly broght into your device. If you intersted to install this Rom in your device then follow the some easy step below:
Install RESURRECTION REMIX M [5.7.3] ROM for OnePlus3
- Build with Ubertc.
- Smooth and battery friendly
- DASH Charge
- ElementalX-OP3 latest
- Numbers row on keyboard
As per users comment
- It is not better and faster than on a nexus
- Don’t have a data connection with this version
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps,Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
Procedure to install RESURRECTION REMIX M [5.7.3] ROM for OnePlus3:
- At first turn off your device and by pressing “Volume Up+Power” go to the recovery mode.
- Next in recovery mode go to the ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the RESURRECTION REMIX -M-v5.7.3 zip file which you already got from the above link.
- Now select RESURRECTION REMIX -M-v5.7.3 Rom to flash.
- Reboot your device when the process done.
- Now you may install the GAPPS file by going to the custom recovery as discussed in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
– Leave a comment below.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.