OnePlus 3 Recently Launched June’ 2016. It has 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution with Stable Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This device runs on 2.15 GHz Kryo Dual-core & 1.6 GHz Kryo Dual-core processor with 6GB Ram & 64GB Of Internal Storage. Also have dual 16 Megapixel primary & 8 Megapixel secondary Camera. It Has Non-Removable Li-Ion 3000MAh Battery.
In this post we will discuss about how you to Install TWRP 3.0.2-0 & Root OnePlus 3.
Install Official TWRP 3.0.2-0 And Root One Plus 3
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For OnePlus 3 And 3T
- Top 10 Roms For One Plus 3
- OnePlus 3 ToolKit for Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP, Root
- Fix Audio Mod The Various Mod Explanations For OnePlus 3
- Charge Your Device at least 60%.
- Backup Phone Apps,Contacts, SMS.
Files you need:
- To Enable Developer options at first “Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On ‘Build Number’ many times’.
- Enabled Usb Debugging “Go to settings>Developer Settings > Enable Usb Debugging“.
- Enable OEM Unlock “Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Checkbox.”
- Download Adb Fastboot Driver here
- Download Adb-Fastboot Tool here
- Download TWRP 3.0.2-0 here
- Download The Root-SuperSU-v2.65.zip File here
Procedure to install TWRP One Plus 3:
- At first download and unzip “Adb-Fastboot Tool ” from the above link.
- After that download TWRP_recovery.img and copy it to Adb fastboot tool folder.
- Next go to the folder & by pressing “Shift + Mouse Right click ” open command windows there.
- Switch off your device & turn it on into fastboot mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power“. Or reboot in to fastboot bootloader by adb command “adb reboot bootloader” in switch on device
- Connect your device to PC
Write the bellow commands and press enter key
fastboot flash recovery twrp_recovery.img
With the help of this command you will flash twrp recoevry
This command is use for reboot your device
You have successfully installed TWRP of your device.
Procedure to Root One Plus 3:
- At first download and unzip “SuperSU-v2.65.zip” & copy it to your device.
- Switch off your device & turn it on into Recovery Mode by pressing “Volume Down + Power“.
- Go to install & navigate SuperSU-v2.65.zip. Swipe it to install.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
You can check root access for your device with the help of Root Checker here
You can also Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs.
- Official CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Rom For One Plus 3
- RESURRECTION REMIX M 5.7.3 ROM for OnePlus3
- Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallapeprs
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.