From this post you will learn about installation method of CyanogenMod 13 on the Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 i925. The device was powered by 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB or 32 GB for different version, but both can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 10.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1280 x 800 pixel will give pleasure to your eyes. The device has 5 megapixel back and 1.9 megapixel front camera. It is powered by 7000 mAh battery.
The newly featured CM13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery. To enjoy this Rom on your Galaxy Note 10.1 (Verizon) you have to follow some easy steps.
How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On The Galaxy Note 10.1
NOTE: You can view other Galaxy NOTE 10.1
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy NOTE 10.1:
Details of CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy Note 10.1 :
- All the latest Marshmallow features.
- Doze Mode.
- Good battery life.
- Multi window feature.
- Many more.
- Disadvantages(as per users review):
Whats app-Camera is flickering.
Mobile Data Doesn’t Come On.
- Download CyanogenMod 13 for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 i925
- Download Custom recovery for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 i925
- Gapps file
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Download TWRP for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Devices from the below link.
Procedure of instaliing CyanogenMod 13 on Galaxy Note 10.1 i925:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the CM 13 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select CM 13 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.