Today we will talk about how you can Install Custom Rom Stable Miui9 For Doogee y6 IT is powered by Mediatek MTK6750 Quad Core processor and it has 4 GB RAM and internal memory has 64 GB. You can extended the internal memory up to 128 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches touchscreenwith 720 x 1280 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snapand selfie the device featured 13 megapixel dual primary and 8 megapixel secondary camera. The deviceis powered by non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery battery.
INSTALL CUSTOM ROM STABLE MIUI 9 FOR DOOGEE Y6
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- At first you need to do:
- Enable your Developer option , USB Debugging, Oem unlock option from your phone.
- Then you need to unlock BootLoader of your device.
- Do at your own risk.
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL THE CUSTOM ROM STABLE MIUI 9 FOR DOOGEE Y6:
- At first download the MIUI 9.zip file from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and“volume up + menu key + power key”.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the MIUI 9.zip file which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select MIUI 9 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The zip file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed Official MIUI 9 For DOOGEE Y6.
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .