Today we will discuss about how to Install Chroma [Android 6.0.1] Stable Custom Rom For Huawei Nexus 6P. Huawei Nexus 6P was launched on September’2015. The Device comes with 5.7 inches touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The devices powered by Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Octa-core processor. The device runs with 3 GB RAM & 32/64/128 GB ROM with 12.3 MP primary & 8 MP secondary camera. It has Li-Po 3450 mAh battery.
Chroma Stable Custom Rom is a newly featured rom which is mainly based on performance. To install this rom you have to follow some easy steps.
Install Chroma [Android 6.0.1] Stable Custom Rom For Huawei Nexus 6P
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install Twrp Custom Recovery for your device. If you do not have it then Follow below Link.
Guide: Twrp For Huawei Nexus 6P.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 14.1 For Oneplus 3T:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 14.1 ZIP File which you already downloaded.
- Select CyanogenMod 14.1 to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.