Today we will discuss about how to Install Android M B510 Firmware On Huawei G Play Mini (U01). Huawei G Play Mini is the top class smart phone which launched on April 2015. The Device comes with 5.0 inches touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The devices powered by HiSilicon Kirin 620 octa core processor. The device runs with 2 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. It has 13 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. It has Li-Ion 2550 mAh non-removable battery.
To install this just follow the steps describe below.
Install Android M B510 Firmware On Huawei G Play Mini
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- Fully unroot your device and install Stock Recovery & then install update.
Files You Need:
Download Android M B510 Firmware For G Play Mini here
Install Android M:
- At first Unzip the file.
- Then copy “dload” folder to internal memory.
- Next Turn off your device.
- After that hold “Vol down + Vol up + Power” .
- Flash it.
- When the flashing is being completed your device will reboot automatically.
Android M Beta Users:
- At first type “*#*#2846579#*#*“.
- After that choose Upgrade Software > MicroSD Upgrade> confirm the installation.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.